- Save firmware file to the root directory of the SD card.
- Ensure no other firmware files are present on the SD card.
- Boot with the BL jumper installed.
- Transfer files from the SD card to your Mac with Commander.
- Requires firmware version 1.0.0 or newer.
- Requires System 6/7, 68000+ and 192KB free RAM.
- Volume image for use as a composite drive.
Zipped volume image (43KB)
Standard Mounting Bracket V1
STL model (86KB)
SE/30 Expansion Slot Bracket (STL)
Submitted by Bill White
STL model (90KB)